Monday, January 3, 2011

Update!

Dear Family and Friends,



Happy New Year! Chris and I pray that as you begin this new season in 2011 that the Lord would bless you, stretch you and continue to make you more like Him each day. Isn't it awesome that we serve a God who's love for us never changes? I was realizing yesterday that no matter how many times I fall or fail, God will NEVER love me less and that was such an encouraging and freeing thought!!!



Ok, now that I am done with my pep talk for the year :), we have an update on Colocha!! I emailed Hope of Life last Thursday to just kind of get an update (we hadn't talked to them in several weeks), and within an hour I had a response. The lady I emailed with told me that she had been down at HOL a few weeks ago and that Colocha was doing well. Then the most amazing thing happened, she volunteered to have them take a picture of her and send it to us!!! I was blown away and very excited to see how this beautiful girl had grown. We had a picture by Saturday! Although we are very excited to see her, it also broke our hearts because she looks very sad. I just wanted to reach through the computer and hug her. :( Please continue to pray for God's protection and health for her and also that the relationship between Guatemala and the US would improve. We appreciate each and every one of you and your prayers and support of what God has been and is continuing to do in our lives!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment